Monday 8 June 2015

Product Review : Vaseline Spray & Go

Since having Tom I just haven't had time to moisturise and indulge myself, I really miss having lovely soft skin and with summer coming I decided to take charge! I had seen the Vaseline Spray & Go advertised for quite some time and it looked to be the answer to my lack of time prayers!



I bought the cocoa radiant flavour (flavour?) which contains pure cocoa butter + stratys (I have no idea what that is!). The big sell is that you spray it on and it instantly absorbs so you can get dressed and crack on. 
I've been using this for a few weeks so I can give a better review of my experience. I freekin love this product! It really does what it says, so it takes no longer than usual when getting dressed, in real terms I am actually able to moisturise now! Hurrah! I have found myself using this more than I would regular moisturiser as its so convenient, it's great! The spray leaves a subtle cocoa scent on the skin, which is pleasant but not overpowering. 
Vaseline Speay & Go is gentle on the skin and leaves it noticeably softer, it's non greasy and I have had no adverse effects. I love the product and without doubt I will continue to buy it! I paid around £3.50 for the can I currently have and if I see it on offer I will snap up a few as I will keep using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment