Saturday 27 June 2015

It's nearly time...

To paaarrrtay! 

I am so excited it's ridiculous. We are having a cowboy and Indian themed birthday BBQ, with around 10 other children coming, plus parents, family and friends! It's going to be a bit crazy! I will be sure to take lots of photos and/or vlog about the decs etc but I will be putting my phone down for the party as I want to really be in the moment! Plus with all the guests and a toddler on the go, I don't think I'm going to have much free time!

What I really wanted to say on this post is, oh my freekin gosh! It's been (nearly) a year?! Me and Mr b keep saying 'this time last year we...'

1. Ordered Pizza Hut, which I ended up eating the leftovers in between contractions the next day!
2. Had watched all of 24 in massive binges, hence Tom's middle name being Jack
3. Had eaten more pineapple and spicey food then I ever thought I could in an (unsuccessful) bid to bring on labour 
4. Made a second home sitting on the bouncy ball willing on labour 
5. ... Had no idea what was really to come, how awful my labour was going to be followed by how fantastic life as a parent is!


See y'all tomorrow, get your party hats and cowboy boots on!

No comments:

Post a Comment