Sunday 14 June 2015

Gorgeous Little George : My new brand love

After a post on Twitter by @thedadnetworkuk I have found my new addiction, and thy name is Gorgeous Little George! GLG is a website run by mumtrapenur Laura Lynch based t'up North. GLG sells a variety of brands of baby and toy clothes and gifts by selected brands and its homegrown brand GLG (which is super cool!). 
The brand and the company is flipping great, after discovering them an hour ago I am totally besotted, I like the familier approach of the website, I like they style of clothing and best of all? They actually have a decent (if not better) boys section!!! It's not all catered for wee fillies! If you have a boy then you will understand that this is rare! Liking a song by Justin Bieber rare! I'm so happy!
I have put together a clothes wish list and a gist wish list of items I am coveting until payday! Mwhahaha

Clothing



1 & 3 : GLG brand T-shirts : £13.50 : Both are beyond adorable. Obviously the blogger one would be a hit but 'bobby dazzler'? Genius! I generally like the style and font and use of monochrome, simple but effective, and a pleasant break from all the bright character clothing you see (and buy and love)
2 : Weasel & Stoat Bodysuit : £13 : In truth, £13 is more than I would generally pay for in essence a vest but I am really drawn to this. I like the simplicity of the screen print style and it fills the void of me wanting a little Boston dog!
4 : Little Green Radicals Teepee T-shirt : £14 : Thomas' 1st birthday has a cowboy and Indian theme and I just like that this matches! The teal is a really nice unusual colour and the general style is such a sweet little boy look
5 : Busy People PJs : £19 : I just absolutely love the colourful Aztec print. I haven't seen anything like this on the high street and I think it's so happy and bright. I kind of want a pair in me size
6 & 7 : Baobab Jade Mobile Print T-shirt & Joggers : £22 each : I love these as separates, together I think Tom might look like a stick of spearmint gum? And yet, I still would try it. It is really unusual for a boy to use a mint colour, I find it really refreshing.

Gifts



1 : Wooden Ice Cream Sundae : £6.45 : Ok, so it's a tad girly, but it's nice to see something a bit different up in here. A different way to practice the motor skills of stacking and adorable to boot!
2 : My First Hong Kong Buddha : £18.50 : We are a catholic family, however I really want Tom to have an open mind about other cultures and faiths and I want him to be surrounded by this from a young age. It's just a lovely gift to give or receive.
3 : Boys Storage Trunks : £29.99 : I have no clue where I would put these, but come on, slugs and snails and puppy dog tails!
4 : Knitted T-Rex Dinosaur: £12 : Little boys and dinosaurs are a fabulous mix. I like that it's knitted as textural stimulation can be really relaxing, plus it looks pretty
5 : Baby Milestone Cards : £12.99 : Tom is coming up to one, so really we would get no use out of these BUT when we decide on baby #2 then I will defiantly get them. The idea is really nice and you could end up with a lovely photo log of each milestone too!

I strongly urge you to take a ganders if you want to see something different or if you wanted to find a funky gift for a wee one!

No comments:

Post a Comment