Saturday 2 May 2015

Shopping List :

Tommee Tippee straw cups
I have a few friends with children that struggled to transition into straw cups and so when the time came I wasn't expecting Tom to take to it well. We have always used Tommee Tippee bottles and sippy cups and Tom seems to work well with the shape and size, so I decided to stick with what we know (plus it was on offer for £3 at Mothercare!)
Tom took to it straight away, the straw seems really easy to use, with the water flowing up with minimal sucking required. My friends with children have sampled it (as they do) and they too found it really easy to use. I would really recommend it as a first sippy cup, the only downside is I just can seem to find them in shops, they always seems to be sold out, I guess that is an indicator that other people love it too!
Trousers
Tom seems to be a bit of a funny shape, he is tall for his age so his T-shirts are big but his trousers rarely fit well! Tom grows out of trousers faster than any other item of clothing so I am always on the hunt for more!
In the meantime I seem to be dressing Tom in lots of rompers as his room up top gives him more space down below!
Pyjamas
After his bath Tom gets really eager for boobie feed and so it's a bit of a pain in the arse to get dressed, anything with poppers takes forever and so we have moved from baby grows to pyjamas. 
Now it's just trying to find good ones! We have some cute ones from M&S which have a good fit, and make Tom look like a little gentleman. His Matalan ones are also nice and reasonably priced, not as cute as M&S but in price vs cute, price often wins, hence no baby gap pyjamas in the running!
Aveeno
Tom suffers with eczema on his face and it's starting to travel around his body (joy!). We use a few different products but I like aveeno for ease of use due to the pump bottle. I'm always on the hunt to see if it's on offer as it's not particularly cheap and for a product that's used daily it's worth holding out.

What's on your shopping list this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment