Saturday 2 May 2015

About Us :

I'm Sophie, Tom's mum! I am working part time working in rehabilitation and am also studying to be a counsellor. 
I like arts and crafts, so Pintrest is my spiritual home! For example, last night was spent making goodie bags for Toms birthday and a Tardis birdhouse. This nicely leads on to the next point, we are a family of geeks, many a fandom here! 
Tom is a breastfeed baby with eczema and a nut allergy so food is often on my mind as I try to be careful with what Tom has to eat. Tom has allergy testing coming up this month so hopefully after that I will have a bit more freedom to try new things. 
Tom is 10 months and a real smiler! He is always smiling and laughing and is never happier than when he meets someone new! Tom loves to explore and tries to eat everything in sight but overall he is just a very loving little chap! Oh, and he is addicted to bananas!

No comments:

Post a Comment