Thursday 7 May 2015

Tardis Birdhouse :

I have recently completed one of my many whimsy projects that have I been slowly working on. This project was a birdhouse painted to be a Tardis. 

Me and Mr B are big whovians as opposed to ornithologists! I saw that they had these kits on half price in Argos (through hotukdeals ) and was instantly inspired.
I used acrylic paints, mostly from the poundshop and a marker pen for details. The handle stump is gold but it hasn't photographed well. 
Overall I am really pleased with this and am looking forward to it hanging in our garden, unfortunately Hillary (our catcat) will more than likely scare away any potential winged residents!

My next crafty projects are to be around Toms stylish 1st birthday, I've already started on the party bags! 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment