Wednesday 29 July 2015

Unlikely Mummy Products : Makeup Revolution Redemption Pallet Icon 3

I got this pallet for Christmas and had totally forgotten about it until I was scrounging though my makeup looking for an eyebrow pencil and it called to me! Now what I would love is the UD Naked pallet but that isn't going to happen, but I'm seriously ok with having the Revolution Icinic 3 pallet as a substitute.



So what makes it a mummy product? I have found that with the second colour especially, really brightens my eyes : an essential when you are tired as hell but need to look presentable at work.
I have used this pallet nearly every day since its rediscovery and I intend to look at the other pallets available by Revolution.  There is such a great mix of colours that it can be day/night smart/casual. And each one has a great colour pay off, with good pigmentation and minimal fallout. 
If you like to carry makeup then this pallet gives you a lot of options when on the go. I think this would also be great for travel or holidays as it has warm, gold tones.
Revolution is an affordable and accessible brand with a focus on quality. So you don't need to feel like you are wasting your precious maternity money if you want to buy yourself a treat! The price on the Revolution website is £4 which is amazing value for the quality you are getting! 

http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/index.php/redemption-palette-iconic-3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment