Friday 20 November 2015

Gift Guide : Want, Need, Wear, Read : Toddler

Last year I found a pin on Pintrest regarding gift buying for your children. The premise is 'Something you want, something you need, something you wear and something you read'. We stuck to it last Christmas and it was a success! I had totally forgotten about it until my mum reminded me and so Now I am back on track! I am going to do a gift guide series following this idea to show what is out there for 2015!

Want : We have got Tom the Little People DC Super Friends Batcave from Smyths (http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/pre-school-electronic-learning/c-447/fisher-price/p-6829/little-people-dc-super-friends-batcave/). We had bought Tom some of the figures for his first birthday and he has played with them a lot so it was a good idea to build the collection. I also feel that the batman theme will appeal to him over a longer time period than some other toys aimed at a younger market. 



Need : Does a toddler really need anything? Not in my house! The closest I can come up with is toiletries, we all need to be clean! I would suggest the Lush Ickle Baby Bot bath bomb (https://www.lush.co.uk/products/ickle-baby-bot). Filled with lovely essential oils to encourage your wee ones to sleep sleep sleep, after all the sugar and excitement! And what little boy doesn't like a robot?



Wear : This alternative Christmas jumper by Gorgeous Little George has been on my radar for quite some time! (http://gorgeouslittlegeorge.co.uk/collections/boys-clothes/products/glg-brand-sweatshirt-just-another-christmas-jumper-1) I know the quality of GLG clothes are second to none and I love the uniqueness in the design. This one is high on the wish list! 



Read : Mr B calls me an advertisers dream as, let's say I'm not difficult to sell to! Well Sainsbury's has got me this year with the Mog Christmas advert! We used to have a family cat called Mog and it has filled me with nostalgia! And I really want to get the Christmas Calamity book, especially as each book sold donates £2 to Save The Children. (http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/gb/groceries/mogs-christmas-calamity?langId=44&storeId=10151&krypto=l9zQ2%2FVRR5JB99e6iGGI41F7CE8m52tSZ%2BF5VzMp7zSd5cOI59gyHcjNErxKy8AvkXsHG5f8XFRX%0AjwO%2FPWZKrczs1J0wmIRvSqVcxOfBtbACXUqK9X1w9xz5pnqsKxaz&ddkey=http:gb/groceries/mogs-christmas-calamity)



I hope that Part 1 of my gift guide has been useful! Let me know if you think I have missed anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment