Thursday 5 November 2015

Cosatto Yo! : Stroller Review

From when Tom was a newborn until last month I used the Graco Quattro Travel System as Tom's pram and it was great, it met all our needs but it had one big draw back... It was huge! It was a beast! As Tom was starting to get out of the pram and walk whilst we was out and about I needed something that I could push with one hand whilst holding Toms as he walks (runs away).
We had a cheap Hauk stroller which we used on holiday and it served a need but was horrible to push. We then bought a secondhand Maclaren XLR, a brilliant stroller but it had been used a lot and felt unsteady which I wasn't comfortable with. So I decided that I would get one I really wanted and get a Cosatto.
I love Cosatto prams, pushchairs, and everything else. Cosatto has a really unique style and are bold and bright but also have great reviews on quality and sturdiness. I knew I wanted one and the Yo! stroller looked like it would meet our needs well.



The Cosatto website describes the Yo! as "Explore extraordinary.Yo! is the lightweight umbrella-fold pushchair that adapts to your adventures.Feature fabulous and stacked with stuff, Cosatto’s Yo! is your all-weather warrior – perfect for gadding about.Cosy just got real."
I found one secondhand on eBay for £20, a great price in a used but good condition. I would have loved to buy one new (I frequently perv on the Pow design!), but I couldn't afford one on top of Christmas. After a wash and a fabreeze, and some handle covers it was ready to roll (boom boom!)
Today I tested out the pram for the first time, and oh my, swoon. The pram is light, easy to push, fitted well on the bus, a decent basket. You name it, it did it! I am so happy with the quality and it's much easier to get about rather than a big pushchair. And Tom looked really comfortable too, he is a big boy but still has plant of room to grow. 


Overall I am so happy to be pushing around my new stroller! It's bright, it's big and it's a dream to push! If you are on the lookout for a stroller I would highly recommend a Cosatto Yo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment