Sunday 15 March 2020

Mother’s Day Gift Guide

Hey hey hey, it’s no secret that I really love to shop, so that means I really like making gift guides as it’s like shopping without spending! I’m breaking it’s down into a few categories and price brackets so hopefully there is something for everyone! I’ve also made a very conscious choice to support small businesses  and shop local for these ideas. Particularly in a time when the economic climate is unsure, this can make a huge difference to people.



Sporty Mum

Save It’s no secret that I like things that are personalised, I’m basic, ok! As someone who is just getting into exercise I would say one of the few legitimately essential  things is a water bottle and I don’t know why my son cannot resist stealing my water! The solution is to get it personalised so there is a legit answer to it hasn’t got your name on it..!’
Spend This bag is perfect for taking your gym gear wherever you need to go whilst letting the world know how awesome you are!
Splurge Now, the price or these leggings isn’t crazy, but you’d be mad to not get matching for your little one! And how cool would you look at your mumma baby workout class... or more like chasing them across the park!

Homey Mum

Save I love these! The possibilities are endless in how you could personalise them and then use them in different areas of your home for styling! A big one with blankets in the lounge labeled SNUG, or a smaller on in the bedroom by the bed with mums essentials? I love it!
Spend I have two Pebble Art pictures in my home, they are timeless and the wording can be customised to perfectly reflect your family! I would highly recommend them!
Splurge If your lady is a bit of a Hincher then some labelled homeware may be right up her ally! I bought my bathroom bottles from this Etsy site and they are lasting well and really smarten up my bathroom!

Arty Mum

Save If your arty mum is looking to try something different then ‘By Charlie’s Hand’ do digital downloads for paper cutting! They may be a labour of love but when complete they will make a stunning piece of decor!
Spend I love the idea of a fun family portrait that will reflect this moment in time forever! I’ve been a long time admirer of ‘Winding The Bobbin Up’s’ style on Instagram as it feels young and fun which is very appropriate for young families!
Splurge I think any art lover would appreciate the work that would go into these customised Russian dolls! They would make awesome decor!

Feminist Mum

Save Everything Sweet uses iconic logos and mixes them with a feminist message and these badges are a great way of getting a taste of the brand but there is LOADS on the website I love and currently it’s all on sale!
Spend Lioness Not Princess is a great brand, the quality of the clothes are great and the designer is amazing! I’m in love with the new limited edition designs!
Splurge I’ve bought a few things from Black & Beech and they have always been great quality, if you are looking for feminist  merch to suit all budgets then I would urge you to check them out!

Pamper mum

Save I saw this and thought it looked very luxe, a lovely leather look personalised make up bag. I often have a little pouch in my bags for the essentials as mums end up carrying the world around with them! At least this way it’s done in style!
Spend A local afternoon tea can be a nice treat for the mum that wants to be pampered. Time to get away and relax, or time to spend with the each other! Try and find a nice local place and enjoy a cheeky slice of cake
Splurge I fantasise about having a makeover day! Get my haircut, check my nails! Maybe a facial, wack on some eyelashes and my god I could take over the world. If you got some dollar and some organisational skills I think that could be the ultimate treat, a day away from the kids in which you know they are going to comeback feeling invincible!

New Mum

Save When you have a baby it really is like joining an elite club where suddenly you have a new gang, and this pin embodies that! Mere Soeur is a really cool brand and there is lots to pick from for the insta mum!
Spend A few of my new mummy friends have requested this personalised silver teething ring for their Mothers Day gift. It’s stylish and when they are through with it, would be a nice addition for the babies memory box!
Splurge I am OBSESSED with this gift box! For £50 you get a great selection of products and any new mum will certainly be a member of the Tired Mums Club!


No comments:

Post a Comment