Sunday 2 February 2020

Guess Who's Back

Hey hey hey
So, its been a while, but here I am!

I took a break as I felt that I was splitting myself in too many directions and wasn't doing well in any of them. I made the decision to stop blogging until I had the time and energy to invest in it properly. Now I can't promise that I will be the world's best, but I can promise that I will try to not waste anyones time.

I am aiming to write about motherhood, days out, products I like, budgeting, organisation, goals and hopefully at sometime I will end up doing some career development which is a journey I would like to share.

I hope that I don't come across as holier than thou, I am under no illusion that I have my shit together or that I am any better than anyone else, but I've got some good tips and tricks that I enjoy sharing. If you find me up my own arse then by all means have a chat with me or fuck off, I'm happy with either outcome!

I make a vow to you now.
I will always give my true opinion
I will continue to use the word cunt with gay abandon
I will make mistakes but will always say sorry
I will be true to myself

Oh and Ben has agreed to spell check for me, so that should be a big improvement on previous posts!

- Soph

No comments:

Post a Comment