Sunday 9 February 2020

Brand Review: Aurosa

Aurosa Etsy

How I found them 

I came across the brand when she did a #tennertuesday on Instagram. Since then I have made repeat orders. I often use a code from one of her brand reps and TopCashback with Etsy, which makes it very affordable and good value.





What I like about them 

Firstly, I really like the variety of patterns that Aurosa offers, she really has something for everyone.

Secondly, The lady who runs the business is super helpful and flexible. There has been times when I have asked really dumb questions or have changed my idea of what I would like and she has always been super accommodating.

Thirdly, the quality of the baby clothes is AMAZING! The fabrics are usually a lovely thick cotton that sits well and washes well too. I have also had a summer item that is a thinner cotton and works just as brilliantly. I cannot fault the workmanship, she really is incredible.

Forthly (is that a word?), due to the items being handmade the sizing is fantastic! They are cut on the large size so accommodate for a much longer period of time. Chloe is yet to get even close to growing out of her rompers that I bought six months ago! And a dress I bought her recently is clearly going to be around for a long time. It feels like an investment when you buy from Aurosa as the items last with time and quality.
Finally,  the price. Instagram brands are often (in my oh so humble opinion) massively overpriced (my bug bear is people reselling cheap items from China at a massive mark up). But Aurosa couldn’t be further from that. The prices are very reasonable with brand reps offering a discount as well as money back via TopCashback. I haven’t found a cheaper brand that could complete in value and the icing on the cake is knowing the money is going to a really lovely person.

Standout products 

This is a tough one as I really like everything I’ve ordered. Right now I am fully loving a dress I bought and am planning to buy a few more for the summer. But really, the thing I love the most, the thing I’ve bought many many more of is the rompers. The rompers are amazing! They come up big so last for absolutely ages. They are very adaptable in what you can put under them which really changes the look and best of all they look adorable.

Long story short, I love Aurosa!
I want to also do a quick shout out to the lady who runs Aurosa as she is also a really lovely person!

(This post is not sponsored and in no way affiliated with Aurosa, I just really like the brand)



No comments:

Post a Comment