Sunday 14 August 2016

Review : Elegant Touch False Nails : 143

I am going to be a bridesmaid for my friend this week and initially intended to go to the nail shop and sit awkwardly whilst inhaling acetone and wondering if I can borrow a mask. But then I saw on HotUKDeals (a deal site and app that I would highly recommend to you thrifty mamas) that Poundworld was selling Elegant Touch nails for, you guessed it, a pound! Being as we are due to go on holiday (see previous post) I thought I would save some pennies and give these a try.



I have quite small hands and nails so I bought the XS size which still carried a good variety in the pack (10 different sizes, 24 nails total). I used the style 143 Fench Manicure - American Pink, this has the classic French tip and the nail has a mild pink tone but matches my real nail well. Due to the XS size the tip isn't too long, so although they don't look real (obvs!) they aren't ridiculously long and false looking.
The pack includes the nails, the glue and nail file so you can shape the nail and shorten it if desired. The nails have a tab on the end for easy application and are a doddle to apply. The nails fit comfortably on the finger and once on they feel secure. 


So far I am really happy with these nails and pretty pleased to have saved £20+ by not going to a shop, plus I know my nails won't be as wrecked as they would be by acrylics! I will update this post about wear and tear once I know more! 

5 comments:

  1. the game of chance online to choose

    คาสิโนออนไลน์ We are an entertainment center that offers online gaming, online gambling, and a wealth of online gaming experience. Every gamer you have come to choose to make profits on the online multiplayer games and all the laziness at any time.

    Together with the way we have a way of using the service to play games, many online bets. The gambling games you have to make a choice, it's about playing games online with all the variety and lots of fun. Along with that we also have to master the game of chance online to choose to play online games with various and all of it variously. So you all players have access to the service is not difficult to be everywhere.

    We also have a scheme of play, online betting, ample. Provide expert betting games you have to select all the demands about playing games online with Naenk and all of it's redundant to use the games you've already chosen to make a profit on the play. Can be sweet at any time. Gclub Slot

    ReplyDelete