Friday 29 January 2016

Paris style on t'cheap

In April I am going to Paris for a week with the fam and some friends. I am absolutely ecstatic as I've always wanted to go to France (my international exploits have been limited). One of our friends is camera happy so it doesn't hurt to look nice but let's not break the bank, so here it is Paris on t'cheap ...

Primark 



We are going to Disneyland on two of the days so a few Disney tees are a must. I love the vintage style pink Mickey tee and I think it would look great with distressed jeans and the Alice clutch j'adore! This jumper is top of my wish list to wear when travelling, so I can say 'hello' to France in style! 

Poundland 


I've already picked up some Poundland art bits for Tom for the journey etc but I think I will do a separate post for him. I will be getting another liquid liner for Parisian chic eyes and the Disney mirror for whimsey. I like a tiara for when I'm not wearing my Disney ears for a different look. I am also thinking that the foot packs will be great for the days after walking around the parks! Up there for thinking...

Yours


Yours are a great plus size shop for fashion and even do a maternity range! They really suit all styles are reasonably priced considering they have a niche audience. The stripe top and Bardot too are both typically French style and I'm loving it. And these jeans look like they would be so comfy for all the chasing after Tom through the parks. Now let's take a moment to appreciate this swimsuit... SCHWING! I instantly fell for this, super flattering and just oh so chic! Where we are staying we have a heated pool and in this suit I think I would be totally ready for it! 

Sour Cherry 

 
I have a few Sour Cherry necklaces now, through my birthday and Christmas and they are great quality and so quirky. Naturally I would love to be repping the Cinderella for our Disney days and I especially like the heart map for when we explore Paris! 

So there it is, my Paris style. As I said, I will also do a Tom post for what I want to get for him and I've no doubt that closer to the time I will drive everyone made with my Disney posts! I'm just so excited! 

1 comment:

  1. really enjoyed reading this blog, makes me want to go paris , thank you x

    ReplyDelete