Friday 1 January 2016

New Years : Part Two

Having covered my achievements in the part one post, I now want to set my resolutions. So here goes.

Shave legs more
This one really is more of a symbol of generally making time for myself. This year, especially since going back to college and working, has been so busy and time has ran away with me. More often than I would like I have causally stoked my leg and found that I have become part wookie, this is not ok! I have already tried to put in some affirmative action with my #31in31 make up challenge to ensure I am looking nice everyday of January! 

Be less bitchy
As an offshoot of receiving therapy I am starting to see bits of myself that I am not so mad about. One of these is that I can be a tad bitchy. And, well that's just not very nice. So I am going to make a concerted effort to actually think before I speak! Easier said than done I am sure!

Get a merit on a piece of work
This is quite unusual for me to put it out there, but I really do care about doing well in college. For the most I am grateful with receiving a pass, but it would be flippin' fabulous to get a merit. 

Keep house tidier
Pretty much a mirror of taking care of me. But this also applies to working on my communication with Mr B, and being more forthcoming when I am needing help. No one can do it all, and no one should have to! 

Be more present for Tom 
It's not the first time I have mentioned it but I am very aware of screen time as an issue in my house, I try to monitor it for Tom but am a hypocrite in myself as I am attached to my phone. So changes need to be made ...

Make a realistic blogging schedule 
One of the changes will be structuring blogging, YouTube etc. If I am stricter in when I get things done I think it will be easier for all of us to have set tech free time. Well, I will try! 

Be happy!
'Nuff said!



So there it is, my plan for 2016! I know some of these will be hard and my motivation may be intermittent but at least I have something to aspire to! Have you set any resolutions? I would love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment