Friday 1 January 2016

#31in31 : Sophie Wants MAC Challenge

Hey hey hey, Welcome to 2016!

I will be posting my resolutions soon, but I thought I would start with doing rather than writing! I've decided to try and set myself monthly challenges that will in some way improve my life! So I'm starting with my #sophiewantsmac challenge! 31 make up looks, one everyday! Then at the end of January all makeup that has not been used WILL BE THROWN AWAY! 

I can be sentimental about makeup, despite all the hygiene risks blah blah blah... But these days I am into streamlining and my bathroom is getting so cluttered so it's time to say bye bye birdy! And what better than actually seeing what it laying dormant and unloved like a Ru Paul reject.

What's in it for me you say? I want to do more of what I love and I love beauty so why do I roll out of bed with two minutes to spare and shove on some Poundland eyeliner! I am intending to set the alarm a bit earlier and indulge in making me look like the best me I can be! And lucky you, by following me on Instagram (@stylish_tom ) you get to see it!

My prize? What is a challenge without a prize! I will go and buy my very first MAC lipstick, which for me is a pretty big deal! I am seriously excited and hopefully I will be motivated on those days when I am only reaching for the poundline eyeliner!

I hope you like the idea, but I will do it either way! Do you have any challenges you are doing or any ideas for me for the coming months? Let me know below or on the Instagram! 



Happy new year 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment