Wednesday 16 December 2015

Want, Need, Wear, Read : Me! 20-something mums with fabulous taste!

The final instalment of the gift guide! I left a gap as I was waiting for my birthday to pass, after all what is the point in asking for what you already have!

Want : I am loving this blogger travel mug, or well, blogger anything! I am really proud of starting my blog and the progress I have made, sure I should spell check more often and writing at 3 AM isn't always a good idea, but it's me and for that I am happy! So this little travel mug from Esty is a mark of pride! 
(https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/228989368/bloggers-gonna-blog-pink-travel-mug?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_uk_en_gb_c-home_and_living-kitchen_and_dining-drink_and_barware&utm_custom1=13eaca8d-733d-aac9-d2f8-0000477bdd6e&gclid=CjwKEAiAkb-zBRC2upezwuyguQ4SJADZG08vWCQvlkQ9gBMSt53FrS3vjTyNydW2iCKw2vQYJZBKCRoCxoTw_wcB)



Need : My go to mascara is L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara in black. It gives me a long full effect, not dissimilar to They're Real by Benefit, except not a total ball ache to try and remove at the end of the day. This mascara kicks arse, and I'm nearly at the end of my tube. This is the first mascara I am dreading to run out and might be the first I have ever fully used! So I'm a needing a back up for the eventual sad day that she goes to mascara heaven! 
(http://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?unCountry=uk&path=%2Fen%2FLOreal-Paris-Miss-Manga-Mascara-Black_1416309%2F)



Wear : For my birthday I received a beautiful 15" Cambridge Satchel in  a lovely dusky blue, perfect for work and college. I live the brand and have mega fallen for the silver cloud bag! I really need a decent evening out bag as generally I like something spacious with a strap and being as I'm not likely to get a Chanel chain bag anytime soon I would take this as a blimmin' good second!
(https://www.cambridgesatchel.com/en-gb/the-metallic-collection/the-small-metallic-cloud-bag/CLDSM1132PGH11901.html?cgid=metallic-collection#start=5)



Read : Read is a tricky one, as a student I do not get much free time to read things that aren't about counselling! So I would love Ann adult colouring book to de-stress when I am not studying! I have ordered myself a bible verses colouring book but not as pretty as the one below! With the idea that I am working on my body and soul! It's all about time management! 
(Beauty in the Bible: Adult Coloring Book https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/194132522X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_QesCwb3HVX89Z)



I hope you have enjoyed all my gift guides! It's been a pleasure to write them! 
Have a merry Christmas X 

No comments:

Post a Comment