Monday 28 December 2015

New Years : Part One

My friend on Instagram @30_and_healthy recently posted a list of her achievements in 2015 as a more positive spin on New Years resolutions. I love the concept and have decided to blog both an achievements and resolutions post, to look back on 2015 and forward to 2016!

Achievements 

Started diploma in counselling
I am incredibly proud to be a student and am working towards my dream of being a counsellor. It is difficult to balance work, home and studies but it makes each accomplishment that much better!

Passed first essay
In light of this, I passed my first essay! Horray! Here's hoping the rest will follow suit!

Made friends
This applies to both being on my course and via my blog, YouTube and Instagram! I am starting to feel much more connected to the world and its lovely inhabitants! 

Started therapy
This is a biggie! Personal therapy is a requirement for my course and it is incredibly demanding. But my word, I am so much happier for starting it! I feel like I am more able to freely express myself and understand who I am. I ❤️ Therapy! 

Personal growth and change
As an offshoot of therapy I can see many changes in myself, most of which have taken so much work to facilitate but I am so proud of who I am becoming. 

Raised Tom 
Being a mama is really hard and most of the time you do it with no clue really as to what you are doing! I am so proud of the little man Tom is becoming. 

Started blogging and YouTube 
I have flirted with blogging before but was too shy to take it forward. So to commit and start to blog is huge! I often feel that it's not good enough but I am trying to remember that it's baby steps! I am really looking forward to seeing where blogging and YouTube will take me in 2016! 

Planned Mr B's and Tom's birthday
It's a funny one to end with but their birthdays are a month apart and were both big birthdays so I really put in 100% to both! They both went really well and I have treasured memories! But I am looking forward to a bit of an easier year for the next ones!



Do you have any special achievements for 2015? 

No comments:

Post a Comment