Tuesday 1 December 2015

Want, Need, Wear, Read : Dad/Granddad

Instalment number 7 for the Christmas gift guide! And nearly at the end! This ones for the Dads and Granddads! I don't know if it's just me but I really struggle with what to get men and especially my Dad, it often seems that we have bought it all before and it's getting harder and harder to be creative! 

Want : Now I don't think my really seems to want anything these days but I think everyone wants a hot cuppa when they can and the Bodum travel mug will keep your tea for literally hours! So if you have an outdoors dad who enjoys gardening or fishing it would be perfect. Stylish and chic, this is an present that will be appreciated by all! (http://m.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnlewis.com/bodum-travel-mug-0-35l/p1943665?colour=Blue&un_jtt_v_pdp=yes&un_jtt_v_from_product=un_product_3#page_loaded)



Need : My dads always worked hard and after a long day he will often come home and have a bubble bath, much to my amusement! Well if you are going to have bubbles there is nothing better than Lush! I love this Santa's Belly set, containing two products it will make for a lovely gift in its bauble packaging and it's a practical gift to make the recipient feel festive after every use! (https://www.lush.co.uk/products/under-15/santas-belly)



Wear : This chunky fair isle cardigan will suit men of all tastes, shapes and ages, a bit of a timeless classic! Not much else to say about it! 
(http://www.clothingattesco.com/mens-knitwear/f+f-fair-isle-shawl-collar-cardigan/invt/es522407)



Read : Aldi's Premium Whisky Gift Set includes a whisky appreciation book, so I'm saying it counts! It also comes with a nice glass and three aged single malt whiskies, all in a nice box for £12.99. I was surprised to see this in Aldi as it has a real look of quality to it, I'm sure any whisky drinkers would old joy perusing the book whilst having a nice glass! Cheers! (https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/product-range/christmas/christmas-drinks/spirits/product-detail/ps/p/premium-whisky-gift-box/)



I hope you have enjoyed it! Have I missed anything? 

No comments:

Post a Comment